I'm currently looking for a position as software developer. My primary domain of activity are databases and Python at this time. But I've solid knowledge on many other technologies: C++, Java, digital electronics & embedded systems just to name few.
I think, my major strength is my ability to understand new technologies and use them at their best. And I like doing things "well". I spend the last few years teaching IT & electronics at students of all ages, from young teenagers to graduated students. So not only I'm able to adapt myself to evolving technologies, but I'm also very efficient at sharing my knowledge.
I live in France, near Lorient with my wife and our one year old son. And I would be primary interested for a job in that area or for a job allowing to work remotely.
- Stack Overflow 42.3k 42.3k 66 gold badges7676 silver badges105105 bronze badges
- Mathematica 1.4k 1.4k 11 silver badge1414 bronze badges
- DevOps 1.2k 1.2k 33 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 628 628 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Arduino 356 356 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 635 How to print the full traceback without halting the program?
- 126 Ansible Command module says that '|' is illegal character
- 78 How to delete only the content of file in python
- 77 Can argc be zero on a POSIX system?
- 66 Oracle SQL - DATE greater than statement
- 61 How do you check if the client for a MongoDB instance is valid?
- 47 Filling a queue and managing multiprocessing in python
- View more network posts →