Software Developer, Delphi, C/C++, ObjectiveC, Embedded Systems, Windows, Linux, Mac OS X.
I want a pwny.
I'm a Windows 10 user, and Windows Server 2012 R2 user, and I really like Client Hyper-V in Windows 10.
Kelowna, BC, Canada
Member for 9 years, 3 months
2 profile views
Last seen Mar 22 '18 at 20:26
- Stack Overflow 41.5k 41.5k 3434 gold badges155155 silver badges285285 bronze badges
- Super User 1.9k 1.9k 77 gold badges2828 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 954 954 22 gold badges99 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Server Fault 785 785 55 gold badges1717 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 730 730 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 316 When should you use constexpr capability in C++11?
- 271 Are there bookmarks in Visual Studio Code?
- 267 Cancel split window in Vim
- 229 Make selected block of text uppercase
- 151 SOAP server and client application VCL+indy demo for Delphi XE?
- 58 How can I change keyboard shortcut bindings in Visual Studio Code?
- 53 How do I make my GUI behave well when Windows font scaling is greater than 100%
- View more network posts →