Software Developer, Delphi, C/C++, ObjectiveC, Embedded Systems, Windows, Linux, Mac OS X.
I want a pwny.
I'm a Windows 10 user, and Windows Server 2012 R2 user, and I really like Client Hyper-V in Windows 10.
Kelowna, BC, Canada
Member for 9 years, 6 months
2 profile views
Last seen Mar 22 '18 at 20:26
- Stack Overflow 52.5k 52.5k 3434 gold badges155155 silver badges287287 bronze badges
- Super User 2.6k 2.6k 77 gold badges2828 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.3k 1.3k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1.2k 1.2k 55 gold badges1919 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 1k 1k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 324 When should you use constexpr capability in C++11?
- 290 Are there bookmarks in Visual Studio Code?
- 272 Cancel split window in Vim
- 241 Make selected block of text uppercase
- 151 SOAP server and client application VCL+indy demo for Delphi XE?
- 62 How can I change keyboard shortcut bindings in Visual Studio Code?
- 53 How do I make my GUI behave well when Windows font scaling is greater than 100%
- View more network posts →