I solve problems with Linux and Windows, wired and wireless networks, languages of all types, and stacks of all depths. Contact me if you think I can help you with something. I'm open to new opportunities.
My Gravatar is from Troy Snow's photography: http://www.flickr.com/photos/troysnow/
- Server Fault 29.9k 29.9k 88 gold badges6969 silver badges113113 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 11.5k 11.5k 1111 gold badges2727 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Super User 4.3k 4.3k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.1k 1.1k 77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 438 438 22 gold badges66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 649 What is the purpose of the lost+found folder in Linux and Unix?
- 140 How do I rename a task in Task Scheduled on Windows Server 2008 R2
- 138 What is the difference between /tmp and /var/tmp?
- 97 Which ports do I need to open in the firewall to use NFS?
- 88 How do I know I'm running inside a linux "screen" or not?
- 76 Permanently delete files from a flash drive
- 74 Can I pipe stdout on one server to stdin on another server?
- View more network posts →