I solve problems with Linux and Windows, wired and wireless networks, languages of all types, and stacks of all depths. Contact me if you think I can help you with something. I'm open to new opportunities.
My Gravatar is from Troy Snow's photography: http://www.flickr.com/photos/troysnow/
- Server Fault 31.3k 31.3k 99 gold badges7575 silver badges114114 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 12.3k 12.3k 1212 gold badges3131 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Super User 4.4k 4.4k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.1k 1.1k 77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 458 458 22 gold badges66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 695 What is the purpose of the lost+found folder in Linux and Unix?
- 148 What is the difference between /tmp and /var/tmp?
- 142 How do I rename a task in Task Scheduled on Windows Server 2008 R2
- 113 Which ports do I need to open in the firewall to use NFS?
- 88 How do I know I'm running inside a linux "screen" or not?
- 82 Can I pipe stdout on one server to stdin on another server?
- 76 Permanently delete files from a flash drive
- View more network posts →