load is undefined, has zero followers, and currently has 59 questions. These include the following uses of the term:
- command in various software
- parameter or setting in various commands
- data file input action
- install software
- initiate software instance
- boot process
- computer resource usage or demand of various and sundry kinds
- electrical resistance or power consumption
- network traffic
- testing under specific resource utilization
- specific parameter in various reports
- unnecessary decoration
Possibly others; I stopped looking. With this many meanings (and no followers), the tag isn't really serving a proper tag function as-is. However, it sort of imparts a useful context, and some specific load-related meaning is central to the question in most cases. So I suspect it would be better to replace it with more specific tags than to just delete it. That may mean some new tags, or other existing tags.
I've done a little cleanup and may do a few more, but most of these questions would be better handled by people with more familiarity with the subject matter. We can whittle this down if people will take a quick look at the questions and improve the tags for questions they're familiar with (or delete the tag if you know it isn't important to that question).
Update: The deed is done. Everyone, thanks.