I've got the question
https://superuser.com/questions/1651185/does-windows-have-any-protection-against-programs-that-refuse-to-uninstall (deleted automatically by Community, only for 10K+ users)
... that was marked as "off topic". I can't understand why.
- The tour says nothing about the Windows Registry being off-topic.
- The tour says I should ask about:
- Specific issues with computer software, hardware or networking (yes, this is an issue with computer software)
- Real problems or questions that you’ve encountered (yes, this is a real problem!)
- They also say to not ask about:
- Questions that are primarily opinion-based
- Questions with too many possible answers or require an extremely long answer
- Videogames, consoles, or other electronic devices, unless they connect to your computer
- Websites or web services like Google, Facebook, Twitter, and WordPress
- Shopping, buying or product recommendations
- Issues specific to corporate IT support and networks
- None of these describe my question.
So why is it off-topic?