There's a bug not having anything to do with the mobile site. Here's what happened:
- You answered the question and it wasn't spam.
- Someone mistakenly thought it was spam and flagged your answer that way.
- You deleted your own answer.
- The system interpreted the deletion as validating the spam flag.
The bug is in the last step. Typically there are only two ways that spam posts get deleted:
- It gathers 6 spam flags and is deleted automatically.
- A moderator deletes the post.
In those cases, it makes sense for the flag to be validated. But the system should not validate the flag if the author self-deletes the post before those events have happened. So one of our developers has cleared the spam flag from the post. We are also considering updating the code to not count self-deleting posts as validating spam or offensive flags.